The KK weighing hook is an autonomous electronic dynamometer, ideal to control weight of the products in outgoing and incoming products, inventories, stock weighing, order checking, load controls, exact load vessel measurement etc. It has a prompt weighing stability and also a configuration and equipment balanced with keypad and easy load reading.
This weighing system has a display with digits of 60 mm and it has been designed to be suspended from the overhead crane, hoist, construction crane, etc.
The capacity of these scales is available from 12.000 Kg. to 30.000 Kg. with an accuracy of +/-0.1%.
- 5 digits LED of 60 mm height.
- Power supply trough rechargeable battery
- 3.000 divisions
- Accuracy /- 0,1 %
- Working temperature - 10 º C to 40 º C.
- Weight unit indicator in kg or Lb.
- Battery status indicator
- Low battery message
- Breaking strentgh > 500 % of nominal capacity
- Programable automatic self-disconnection
- 5 LCD digits.
- Infrared remote control with adding memory and totalizer
- Stainless steel casing.
- Foundry protection
- 24 h service ( 2 batteries, 1 charger ).
- Max. peak indicator
- Release by relay of pre-stablished load
- RS-232 -C communication (for computer)
- Transmision of weight via radio to external displays
- Transmision to tailor-made solutions ( 4...20 mA, 0..10 V.,PLC, PROFIBUS, etc.)